Of course everyone has different skin (mine is fairly "normal"), but here are the products I use:
And here's what you do:
1) Put makeup remover on a washcloth and remove excess makeup left over from the day before.
2) Put warm water on a washcloth and rub gently over entire face.
3) Put Effaclar K all over face. Focus on problem areas (usually around the nose, chin, and forehead), and make sure not to use too much! Only a thin coat is necessary.
1) Put makeup remover on a washcloth and remove your makeup from the day.
2) Put cleanser on a washcloth, and massage gently into face for around 60 seconds. (This is a soap, so there's no need to use other, harsher soaps on your skin!)
3) Put toner on a washcloth, and gently rub all over skin.
4) Put Effaclar K in a thin layer all over face.
5) Put a small amount of Effaclar AI on problem spots.
I also like to put MAC lip conditioner on my lips before going to sleep to keep them hydrated.
That's all you have to do! Do this daily, and you'll see huge improvements with your skin!
Hope that was helpful!